At Flothemes, Our team is passionate about delivering the best user experience and visual products to our clients. Our creative and development team are active in new & updating existing product development, as well as within the international community interacting actively with other vendors advancing our company. Flo focuses on attention to detail paired with approachable friendly customer service.
Your role at Flo will be dynamic as our internal goal is to develop your skills and outlook as a creative manager, though your primary tasks will be to provide support and assistance to create a balance in the time and scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the FloAgency CEO and Creative Producer.
Your major duties, tasks, and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Creative Producer in internal communication as well as communication with stakeholders
- Create specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects
- Draft contracts and project documentation
- Track project time commitments and project milestones
- Ensure project logistics and realization in terms of resources and time.
- Handle requests for information and data
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
Requirements and Expectations:
- Fluent Knowledge of written and verbal English.
- Effective communicator and previous experience in project management.
- Passionate about solving problems and creative solutions.
- Detail oriented and ability to self-manage and self-organize.
- Passionate about learning and team collaborate professional growth.
- Sales background.
- Photoshop or related design program knowledge.
- Appreciate creative outlooks & design.
- French or Spanish Knowledge.
- Background education in fashion, media, technology or design.
Salary and growth: to be discussed upon interview.
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team. We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, drop us a line to check.