At Flothemes, Our team is passionate about delivering the best user experience and visual products to our clients. Our creative and development team are active in new & updating existing product development, as well as within the international community interacting actively with other vendors advancing our company. Flo focuses on attention to detail paired with approachable friendly customer service.
Our vision is to continue to develop our product to empower over 30,000 photographers by the end of 2017. We are on a mission to prove a point, to impress and work towards providing new tools that creatives have not yet been empowered with. We are looking for unique members to join our team and to apply their skills, background, portfolio and presentation to contribute to our fast growing business.
All in all, you'll be doing many great things. Here are a few that you should be excited about:
Helping creatives Represent themselves online: Help Professional Creatives improve their lifestyle & position their work online through improving their digital tools and assets.
Creative Thinking: We are open to intuitive ideas & new product developments to empower our team & others. Be ready to push the boundaries.
Results: Focusing on building & designing new updates and tools around statistics & growth of our users.
Aesthetic: Focusing on usable & visually engaging products designed & developed to the best of our abilities.
Core Duties / Responsibilities:
- Leading your project visual direction, process, design documentation to development, sign off and explanations between client, design and development interfaces. Setting milestones and reaching visual KPIs.
- Deliver training to continue to evolve other team members in the creative landscape.
- Work closely with Management and Lead Designers to communicate project goals successfully.
- Assist in providing insight and product concepts for new business ventures within our marketplace.
- Responsible for creative perfection and signing off projects for clients.
- Understanding Project purpose & collecting inspiration.
- Inspiring and shaping the creative team with new visions and design techniques/approaches.
- Develop client relationships through design presentation using applications such as Invision, Pixate.
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe Programs & Sketch is a bonus.
- Contribute to the design community to improve the Agency PR.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Version Control Software for Design
- Ability to prioritize work, and work on multiple projects if required
- 2+ years experience in a digital agency working with international clients.
- Strong written & spoken English Knowledge
- Current Portfolio and Presentation
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team. We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, drop us a line to check.