Our relationship with our clients, through the brands that we support and build, evolves and becomes more strategic. All successful brands are built around talented individuals. Our role is seeking a forward thinking individual, with a growth mindset, who appreciates design that empowers the user and has experience with platforms like Wordpress, Squarespace, Shopify.
If this interests you.. read on.
We believe that you are the right kind of person for this challenge.
We know that you are a code guru, keeping up with all the recent changes with evolving platforms, design trends and enjoy connecting and helping people. You aim to be as productive and self organized as possible, and focus on leading by example. You are eager to learn and invest into your skills to be a better version of yourself professionally.
You enjoy design to development challenges, creating and implementing custom features for platforms. You enjoy learning about businesses and communication growth. In this role you will have plenty of opportunities to explore & grow in both of these areas. You will enjoy team spirit and will collaborate with the creative and management teams at our Brand.
As a Custom Site Developer, you will be required to manage the following:
- Develop custom websites based on our brand’s templates and the platform they are built for.
- Add or enhance the functionality of existing websites.
- Migrate websites from a domain to another.
- Understanding of Google - SEO Optimization.
- Development experience with Responsive and/or Adaptive design websites.
- Self Organized. Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects if required.
- Experience with Squarespace is an advantage
Added Bonus if:
- You speak fluent English
- Prior Customer Service experience
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself, projects you've worked on, your experience, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team.
Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, send us a message to check.