Development - Full-Stack Developer
All successful brands are built around talented individuals. Our role is seeking a forward thinking perfectionist, with a growth mindset, who cares about aesthetics and appreciates design that empowers the end user. If you’ve also got some Ninja front-end skills and would like to work with an awesome team of like minded creatives - keep reading...
We believe that you are the right kind of person for this challenge.
We know that you are a code guru, keeping up with all the recent changes with evolving platforms, and enjoy connecting and helping people. You’re a perfectionist who loves design and always finds ways to exceed expectations & improve UX.
You aim to be as productive and self organized as possible, and focus on leading by example. You are eager to learn and invest into your skills to be a better version of yourself professionally. You enjoy team spirit and will easily collaborate with the creative & development teams at our Brand.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be required the following:
- Your main focus will be developing & enhancing our product’s UX, based on client feedback.
- Implement new features with great aesthetics in mind, to improve client perception and experience with the product.
- Aim to perfect our product so it excels the competition.
- Basically be product and user oriented.
- Knowledge of best HTML markup practices for better SEO.
- Great knowledge and experience using REACT.
- Great knowledge and experience using SASS.
- Great knowledge and experience using BEM.
- Great knowledge and experience working with WordPress (e.g. creating themes).
- Great knowledge and experience using PHP.
- Keep up with evolving web standards and good practices.
- Interest in Growing and developing Skills.
- Self Organized.
- Passion for Design and interpreting visuals into comparable interactive experiences.
- Intermediate or Higher Level of written & spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience using Version Control Software (e.g. Github, Gitlab).
- Knowledge and experience using and setting up Webpack.
- Strong communication skills to transfer knowledge to other new members of the team.
- 2+ years experience in a digital agency working with international clients.
- Proven experience working with WordPress, Plugins, Theming and React
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself, projects you've worked on, your experience, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team.
Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, send us a message to check.