At Flothemes, Our team is passionate about delivering the best user experience and visual products to our clients. Our creative and development team are active in new & updating existing product development, as well as within the international community interacting actively with other vendors advancing our company. Flo focuses on attention to detail paired with approachable friendly customer service.
Our vision is to continue to develop our product to empower over 30,000 photographers by the end of 2017. We are on a mission to prove a point, to impress and work towards providing new tools that creatives have not yet been empowered with. We are looking for unique members to join our team and to apply their skills, background, portfolio and presentation to contribute to our fast growing business.
All in all, you'll be doing many great things. Here are a few that you should be excited about:
Helping creatives Represent themselves online: Help Professional Creatives improve their lifestyle & position their work online through improving their digital tools and assets.
Creative Thinking: We are open to intuitive ideas & new product developments to empower our team & others. Be ready to push the boundaries.
Results: Focusing on building & designing new updates and tools around statistics & growth of our users.
Aesthetic: Focusing on usable & visually engaging products designed & developed to the best of our abilities.
Core Duties / Responsibilities:
- Understand and provide business driven answers to new technologies required to advance and improve the workflow of our WordPress Based Products.
- Deliver training to continue to evolve other team members in new found trends, and improvements in WordPress, Plugins and Newly Learnt Code Languages.
- Work closely with Sales & QA to ensure that products are performing to the best they can & presented online according to our Brand Goals.
- Assist in providing insight and product insight assisting the development & creative team in planning and execution.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working with major APIs (Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WooCommerce etc)
- Experience and understanding of Google - SEO Optimization.
- Experience working with Analytics packages (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Woopra, etc)
- Strong knowledge and experience using Version Control Software (Github, Gitlab)
- Development experience with Responsive and/or Adaptive design websites.
- Interest in Growing and developing Skills.
- Self Organized. Ability to prioritize work, and work on multiple projects if required
- Strong communication skills to transfer knowledge to other new members of the team
- Comfortable with database setup and maintenance plus migrations.
- Intermediate or Higher Level of written & spoken English
- 2+ years experience in a digital agency working with international clients.
- 2+ years of experience in PHP
- Proven experience working with WordPress, Plugins or Theming.
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team. We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, drop us a line to check.