Our relationship with our clients, through the brands that we support and build, evolves and becomes more strategic. We believe that any brand requires a community following. As our business and community grows, we’re exploring new and better ways of connecting with our clients on a deeper, more personal level.
Our role is for someone who is excited to be connected to users both, through direct communication as well as through building strategic lead generation campaigns to create a community.
If this entices you.. read on.
We have heard that you are the right kind of person for this challenge.
We know that you are an online guru, keeping up with all recent social media & technology trends, self managed multi tasker who enjoys getting things done. You lead by example and see online partnership opportunities both, big and small.
You enjoy photography, design and writing which you will have plenty of opportunities to do on a regular basis through advertising channels.
You also are connected and engaged in daily communication with the community to support your research and audience targets for growing our community. You understand team play and are able to collaborate with the creative and technical teams at our Brand.
As a Paid Social Advertising Specialist, you will be required to manage the following:
- Build and manage paid ad campaigns (including retargeting on multiple social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Have experience, or be open to learning to create sale funnels through landing pages and paid target marketing.
- Create copy content for paid adverts & collaborate with the design team on creating effective visuals to support those adverts
- Plan & implement advert strategies to generate leads and increase conversions + nurture existing traffic.
- Provide insights and understandings on new trends, tools and campaigns for our brands.
- Be a networker not afraid to connect and build new leads and relationships for the brand
(If you have limited knowledge of the above, please state, this position will offer learning opportunities)
You must speak fluent English and ideally have experience working for International (English) brands in an Agency environment for at least 2 years.
Added Bonus if:
- You love photography
- Have a strong personal social media game
- Have experience in project management and using scheduling tools
- Have been part of a webinar or podcast
- Sales Experience
- You are willing to take chances to create growth
- You have worked with a team before
- Love to write
- Experience using Trello, Asana & Photoshop
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself, what you have done, favorite tools you use for social media, as well as some thoughts on what are the current trends and how can a brand elevate its online presence and grow faster.
Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team.
We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, send us a message to check.