Digital Marketing - Social Brand Manager
Our relationship with our clients, through the brands that we support and build, evolves and becomes more strategic. We believe that any brand requires a community following. As our business and community grows, we’re exploring new and better ways of connecting with our clients on a deeper, more personal level. Our role is for someone who is excited to connect with the international photography community, speak on behalf of our brand and promote our products and services through campaigns built by our Marketing team, partnerships and influencer outreach.
If this entices you.. read on.
We have heard that you are the right kind of person for this challenge.
We know that you are an online guru, keeping up with all recent social media & technology trends, self managed multitasker who enjoys getting things done. You lead by example and see online partnership opportunities both, big and small.
You enjoy photography, design and writing which you will have plenty of opportunities to do on a regular basis, while leading our social media communication. You focus on building existing relationships and foster new ones, can adapt easily to new situations.
You’re open minded and always happy to learn and grow. You understand team play and are able to collaborate with the creative and technical teams at our Brand.
As a Social Brand Manager, you will be required to manage the following:
- Social community management across various platforms
- Networking, partnering and endorsements to grow the brand visibility and recognition.
- Be active in content creation for marketing campaigns, social planning and assisting the marketing team with increasing website traffic and social engagement.
- Provide insights and understandings on new trends, tools and campaigns for our brands.
- Communicate and be a voice for the brand in forums and community groups.
- You must speak fluent English and ideally have experience working for International (English) brands in an Agency environment for at least 2 years.
Added Bonus if:
- You love photography
- Have a strong personal social media game
- Have experience in project management and using scheduling tools
- Have been part of a webinar or podcast
- Sales Experience
- You are willing to take chances to create growth
- You have worked with a team before
- Love to write
- Experience using Photoshop, Trello, Asana
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself, what you have done, favorite tools you use for social media, as well as some thoughts on what are the current trends and how can a brand elevate its online presence and grow faster.
Send the email to email@example.com, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team.
We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, send us a message to check.