Think you've got what it takes to make something unique, sexy, and visually compelling? Got some Ninja front-end skills? Like working with an awesome team of like minded creatives?
Great, you've came to the right place.
At Flothemes, Our team is passionate about delivering the best user experience and visual products to our clients. Our creative and development team are active in new & updating existing product development, as well as within the international community interacting actively with other vendors advancing our company. Flo focuses on attention to detail paired with approachable friendly customer service.
Our vision is to continue to develop our products to empower over 30,000 photographers by the end of 2017. As we continue into 2017 we also aim to expand our product range, giving you the chance to explore new technologies and platforms.
We are on a mission to prove a point, to impress and work towards providing new tools that creatives have not yet been empowered with. We are looking for unique members to join our team and to apply their skills, background, portfolio and presentation to contribute to our fast growing business.
All in all, you'll be doing many great things. Here are a few that you should be excited about:
- Helping creatives Represent themselves online: Help Professional Creatives improve their lifestyle & position their work online through improving their digital tools and assets.
- Creative Thinking: We are open to intuitive ideas & new product developments to empower our team & others. Be ready to push the boundaries.
- Results: Focusing on building & designing new updates and tools around statistics & growth of our users.
- Aesthetic: Focusing on usable & visually engaging products designed & developed to the best of our abilities.
Core Duties / Responsibilities:
- Your main focus will be developing our front-end architecture for our products, themes and new products.
- Working closely with the creative team, sales and back-end developers.
- Focus on educating and keeping the team up to date on latest trends, technologies for front-end keeping the team and products up to date at all times.
- Transform the product requirements into production front-end code in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Implement test code coverage, to ensure its functionality and maintainability always.
- Brainstorm & provide Ideas on New products and Ventures to elevate your position and be a leader.
- Knowledge of best HTML markup practices for better SEO.
- Knowledge and experience using front end frameworks (e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap).
- Knowledge and experience using SASS/LESS.
- Development experience with Responsive and/or Adaptive design website.
- Keep up with evolving web standards and good practices.
- Interest in Growing and developing Skills.
- Self Organized. Ability to prioritize work, and work on multiple projects if required.
- Passion for Design and interpreting visuals into comparable interactive experiences.
- Knowledge and experience using BEM.
- Knowledge and experience using the Foundation Framework specifically.
- Intermediate or Higher Level of written & spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience using Version Control Software (e.g. Github, Gitlab).
- Knowledge and experience using and setting up Gulp.
- Basic or Intermediate knowledge of PHP.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Strong communication skills to transfer knowledge to other new members of the team.
- 2+ years experience in a digital agency working with international clients.
- Proven experience working with WordPress, Plugins or Theming.
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team. We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, drop us a line to check.