At Flothemes, Our team is passionate about delivering the best user experience and visual products to our clients. Our creative and development team are active in new & updating existing product development, as well as within the international community interacting actively with other vendors advancing our company. Flo focuses on attention to detail paired with approachable friendly customer service.
As our business and community grows, we’re exploring new and better ways of connecting with our clients on a deeper, more personal level. Hence, we’re hiring a Social Community Brand Manager to lead our social media communication, support our brand’s online presents, strategy and campaigns built by our Marketing team.
We’ve heard that you are the right kind of person if:
- You are an online social people pleaser, self managed multitasker who enjoys interacting with the global creative community and knows how to get things done.
- You focus on building existing relationships and foster new ones.
- You lead by example and see online partnership opportunities both big and small to empower our business and brand socially.
- You enjoy photography, design and writing which you will have plenty of opportunities to do on a regular basis.
- You are connected and engaged in daily communication with the community and provide detailed results for the rest of the team to understand both your day to day and long term vision.
- You understand team play and are able to collaborate both with our marketing, management, design and development teams, to ensure the success of your and their tasks.
- You adapt easily to new situations, are open minded and always happy to learn and grow
As a Social Community Brand Manager, you will be required to manage the following:
- Social community management across various platforms
- Networking, partnering and endorsements to grow the brand visibility and recognition.
- Be active in content creation, social planning and assisting the marketing team with increasing website traffic and social engagement.
- Provide insights and understandings on new trends, tools and campaigns for our brands.
- Communicate and be a voice for the brand in forums and community groups.
You must speak fluent English and ideally have experience working for International (English) brands in an Agency environment for at least 2 years.
Added Bonus if:
- You love photography
- Have a strong personal social media game
- Have experience in project management and using scheduling tools
- Have been part of a webinar or podcast
- Sales Experience
- You are willing to take chances to create growth
- You have worked with a team before
- Love to write
- Experience using trello and asana
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself, what you have done, favorite tools you use for social media, as well as some thoughts on what are the current trends and how can a brand elevate its online presence and grow faster. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team.
We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, send us a message to check.