A people person, with goals to learn how support operations work, mainly focused on people management and client communication.
This is a support role that will keep you busy, engaged and attentive, while being on top of things and working closely with our Support Team.
- Assist with day to day operations of our support team of 8 members
- Assist with keeping the TS agents accountable to expectations
- Performing monthly performance reviews
- Be responsible for team's scheduling to ensure coverage, including ticket prioritization and coordination
- Personally handle conversations and cases to help when in conflictual situations and consult the team when needed
- Identify and escalate billable opportunities to the Support Manager
- Be always on top on type of issues our clients have and keep an open conversation about product improvements
- Review outdated documentation and constantly improve our education hub to match our clients’ needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Prior management experience in an IT company which also includes client communication
- A general understanding of technical concepts and how WEB works or simply being a quick learner.
- Prior experience in technical copyrighting is a benefit
Characteristics of the successful candidate
- Strong sense of ownership and proactivity
- Empathy and prior experience in client communication
- Ability to “stay on top of things,” particularly when there is a lot going on
- Exceptional follow-through skills and attention to detail
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- Reliable and dependable; will do what’s expected with limited direction and oversight
- Able to understand the “why” behind a directive, and apply it more broadly as appropriate
If you do not meet the requirements but still think you can contribute to the team, let us know why.
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Support Operations Position" and we'll get back to you!