At Flothemes, Our team is passionate about delivering the best user experience and visual products to our clients. Our creative and development team are active in new & updating existing product development. Flo focuses on attention to detail paired with approachable friendly customer service. We are looking for talented members to join our technical support team and to apply their skills, background, portfolio and presentation to contribute to our fast growing business.
Core Duties / Responsibilities:
- Resolving our customer’s technical problems.
- Ticket Management & Prioritising.
- Workflow Improvement.
- Client Communication Interaction & Management.
- Documentation Enhancement & Improvement.
- Helping users with basic customization tasks.
- Theme Installation & Setup on customers websites.
- Product improvement.
- Knowledge of WordPress Theme setup.
- Knowledge of Custom Theme setups.
- Front End Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Basic PHP knowledge.
- Debugging and error fixing (PHP, JS, CSS)
- QA Understanding.
- Experience working with bug-tracking systems.
- Server and Database Management.
- Strong desire to learn and good communication skills.
- Strong written & spoken English Knowledge.
- Project management experience and use of project management tools.
- Customer service experience.
- Basic Social Media Marketing Skills.
- Knowledge using NPM & GIT
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team. We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, drop us a line to check.