At Flothemes, Our team is passionate about delivering the best user experience and visual products to our clients. Our creative and development team are active in new & updating existing product development, as well as within the international community interacting actively with other vendors advancing our company. Flo focuses on attention to detail paired with approachable friendly customer service.
Our vision is to continue to develop our product to empower over 30,000 photographers by the end of 2017. We are on a mission to prove a point, to impress and work towards providing new tools that creatives have not yet been empowered with. We are looking for unique members to join our team and to apply their skills, background, portfolio and presentation to contribute to our fast growing business.
All in all, you'll be doing many great things. Here are a few that you should be excited about:
Helping creatives Represent themselves online: Help Professional Creatives improve their lifestyle & position their work online through improving their digital tools and assets.
Creative Thinking: We are open to intuitive ideas & new product developments to empower our team & others. Be ready to push the boundaries.
Results: Focusing on building & designing new updates and tools around statistics & growth of our users.
Aesthetic: Focusing on usable & visually engaging products designed & developed to the best of our abilities.
Core Duties / Responsibilities:
- Resolving our customer’s technical problems.
- Ticket Management & Prioritizing
- Workflow Improvement
- Client Communication Interaction & Management
- Documentation Enhancement & Improvement
- Helping users with basic customization tasks.
- Theme Installation & Setup on customers websites.
- Product improvement and bug tracking
- Knowledge of WordPress Theme setup.
- Knowledge of Custom Theme setups.
- Front End Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Basic PHP knowledge.
- Debugging and error fixing (PHP, JS, CSS)
- QA Understanding.
- Server and Database Management.
- You have a strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- You are resourceful and enjoy problem solving.
- Strong written & spoken English Knowledge.
- Project management experience and use of project management tools.
- Customer service experience.
- Basic Social Media Marketing Skills.
Read more about the benefits of working for Flothemes here.
Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with why you believe you are a good fit for our team. We are always open to meeting New Talent, and even if you are not sure about whether this position fits you fully, drop us a line to check.